Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Travels

Meez 3D avatar avatars games


Whew! Last week's travels left my breathless. Over the weekend I decided to travel across the great expanse of ocean again because I simply had to speak with that ghost, Cyprian Youdle, who was cursed During the Quidditch match in 1857 - the very first Quiddtch game. One of the teams had a lovely blue jersey (the same color as my dress) and a silver arrow. Absolutely gorgeous!

Unfortunately, he was uNavailable as he was attending a ghost convention on another continent. I decided to hang around in this town - what is the name of this town? (I swear, never ask my directions anywhere. I'd get you lost in a heartbeaT!) Unfortunately, there are no pubs or shops whatsoever here! I suppose I won't be staying very long then.

No comments:

Post a Comment