Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Adventure Begins

Hello, students and athletes!

Please forgive me! I'd meant to get this letter off to you on Monday of this week, but the preparations for my departure were rather difficult and cumbersome. I had an unfortunate run in with the department head of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. Horrendous!! He accused me of improperly teaching some young wizards how to apparate! I believe he loudly screamed the number of wizards involved in the catastrophe. Something like 75 wizards had splinched themselves!! How could he accuse me of such a thing??? You would think that Department wizards would be trained on a better bed side manner than he!!! All is well, however. The wizards were properly put back together and won't be causing any mischief anytime soon.



Anyway, I just wanted to get a letter off to let you know that all is well with me and that my travels have begun. I will be writing you soon from my next location, so please do keep a look out for my owls. You can't miss them - literally LOL

Ciao!
Forever Yours,
Miss Wartbobble

2 comments:

  1. Headmistress - enjoy your travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope have a safe trip! Looking forward to more letters!

    ReplyDelete