- Players from eight countries
- Players from 24 of the 50 states
- Beaders, Crocheters, Dyers, Knitters, Needle workers, Pattern Designers, Sewers and Spinners!
- Over 10 Birthdays to celebrate
- Quidditch players in their first season (a.k.a HSKS newbies) as well as seasoned players who have been in 6 or more terms/seasons of HSKS.
- Quidditch players born in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's.
- Over 1000 completed projects combined!
- Enough yarn combined between us all to circle the earth many many times!
Your First Blog Assignment is to get to know your fellow Quidditch Players.
Find the following people among players on your and the other teams. (Each person can only be listed once.)
- Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one).
- Someone who was born in the same month.
- Someone from a different country.
- A new HSKS Quidditch player.
- A player who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
- A player who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!)
- A player who both knits and crochets.
- Someone who has the same favorite color as you.
- Comment on one of their blog postings. Say hello and a little tidbit about yourself.
- Comment on one of their finished or "WIPs" projects on Ravelry.
Questions? Please feel free to post a comment here so the question can be answered for all to see. We love questions you know, ask away!
I cannot wait to see who shares what with whom! And who knows, maybe we'll have even more nifty statistics to add to the list.
Oh P.S., More date information and deadlines will be posted tomorrow.