Monday, December 21, 2009

Winnie's Box of Clues

After carefully inspecting the contents of the package, Wisty and Siobahn have deduced that there is nothing dangerous inside. There is a note from Winnie as well as these items:

"Dear Wisty, Siobahn, and students,

After weeks of travel and following leads, I've found the person I was looking for: the thief who stole the Quidditch World Cup trophy! He was very reluctant to talk, quite angry and I had to defend myself. I'm sorry to say there won't be getting any information out of him anymore, and that's a problem because he's hidden the trophy somewhere. I gathered all of the personal belongings he had with him before his sudden demise, and am enclosing them in this package. Please take care as I haven't had time to inspect them for magical qualities beyond the obvious. See if you can identify where the trophy might be hidden. I will be staying at a low-profile inn awaiting your conclusion. Just send a note back by this same owl--she knows where to find me.

Winnie"

















Please feel free to work with your teammates to figure out this last and most important clue! The deadline is midnight Wednesday, PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment